Parks & Recreation
Duluth, a four-season city with 11,000 acres of green space alongside the great Lake Superior, has miles of trails and over 100 parks, providing a suitable back drop for a multitude of recreation activities.
- 129 Parks
- 11,000 acres of green space
- 6,834 acres of City parkland
- 10 miles of horseback trail
- 30 miles paved, and 16 miles gravel accessible trail
- 38 miles (61k) of cross-country ski trail
- 85 miles of bike-optimized singletrack trail
- Over 150 miles of natural surface hiking trail!
Click HERE for Cross Country Ski Trail Condition Reports
Click HERE to apply for the Public Golf Committee *Deadline is 2/14/2020 at 11:59 p.m.
Parks and Recreation Press Releases: