If you use assistive technology (such as a Braille reader, a screen reader, or TTY) and the format of any material on this website interferes with your ability to access information and need assistance accessing information on our website, please contact the City's Web Team at email@example.com. Please provide the following:
- The name of the requested material or document
- The department and web address of the requested material
- Your preferred format (Electronic, Larger Print, etc)
- Your name, phone number and email address so we may reach you.
Users who need accessibility assistance can also contact us by phone through the Minnesota Relay Service by Dialing 7-1-1 or 1-800-627-3529 for TTY/Voice communication.
Accessibility Design Guidelines
Our website has been designed with the following accessibility guidelines in mind:
- We work to comply with Section 508 as well as 2.0 A and AA referring to website accessibility standards.
- If you have difficulty accessing the site or have any comments or feedback, please do not hesitate to contact us.
Browser Accessibility Options
Many popular browsers contain built-in accessibility tools.
Portable Document Format (PDF)
Adobe Reader is required to view and print PDF documents that appear on this website. To download this program for free, visit the Adobe website.
Adobe, the makers of Acrobat Reader for PDF documents, has developed tools to assist blind and visually impaired users. Please visit the Adobe Accessibility area for more information.
Changing Text Size
Most web browsers allow you to increase or decrease text size by holding down the Ctrl key (Command key on a Macintosh) and pressing the + (plus) key or – (minus) key.
- Increase Font Size: CTRL +
- Decrease Font Size: CTRL -
If these controls do not work for you, try upgrading to the latest version of your browser or visit Web Accessibility Initiative (W3C) site for additional instructions. To magnify specific parts of your screen, try a tool such as Windows Magnifier.
Other Assistive Technology
- Latest Version of JAWS for Windows
- Latest Version of NVDA for Windows
- Latest Version of VoiceOver for Mac OS X
- Keyboard-Only Navigation