Parks & Recreation
Duluth, a four-season city with 11,000 acres of green space alongside the great Lake Superior, has miles of trails and over 100 parks, providing a suitable back drop for a multitude of recreation activities.
- 129 Parks
- 11,000 acres of green space
- 6,834 acres of City parkland
- 10 miles of horseback trail
- 30 miles paved, and 16 miles gravel accessible trail
- 38 miles (61k) of cross-country ski trail
- 85 miles of bike-optimized singletrack trail
- Over 150 miles of natural surface hiking trail!
Click HERE for Cross Country Ski Trail Condition Reports
Click HERE to apply for the Public Golf Committee
Parks and Recreation Press Releases: