Parks & Recreation
Snow Stomper FAQs
Winter Equipment Rental
Parks & Recreation Programs
Duluth, a four-season city with 11,000 acres of green space alongside the great Lake Superior, has miles of trails and over 100 parks, providing a suitable back drop for a multitude of recreation activities.
- 129 Parks
- 11,000 acres of green space
- 6,834 acres of City parkland
- 10 miles of horseback trail
- 30 miles paved, and 16 miles gravel accessible trail
- 38 miles (61k) of cross-country ski trail
- 85 miles of bike-optimized singletrack trail
- Over 150 miles of natural surface hiking trail!
- 8 outdoor skating rinks
Please visit our parks COVID page for all our COVID related announcements.
Parks and Recreation Press Releases: