As a result of the COVID-19 outbreak, a deep concern for employee and public health and the closure of schools across the state, we are announcing substantial changes to City of Duluth operations:
- Tuesday, March 17, 2020 – all City buildings will be closed to the public
- Wednesday, March 18 - all City buildings will be closed to everyone other than essential staff whose work requires access
The City of Duluth remains committed to providing the community with the services they expect and need. That includes services from the Duluth Police Department, Duluth Fire Department, Public Works and Utilities, and all other staff who are ready to assist you remotely.
Parks & Recreation
- Parks and trails remain open.
- Playgrounds, restrooms, drinking fountains, picnic shelters, and buildings are closed
- All programs are cancelled at this time.
Please practice social distancing, maintain six feet of distance and don't gather in groups.
We will be evaluating the situation as it evolves and will update the community as we are able.