Law enforcement is often a calling that people feel at a young age and should be carefully considered. Police Explorers is a program that gives young adults the opportunity to explore a career in law enforcement.
Goals of the Duluth Explorer program are to:
- Help young adults gain practical knowledge and experience in the career of Law Enforcement.
- Engage in program activities to encourage personal development.
- Experience positive leadership from adult and youth leaders and be given opportunities to take on leadership roles.
- Have a chance to learn and grow in a supportive and caring environment.
- Young adults who have graduated 8th grade and are ages 14 through 21
- Complete a written application
- Participate in an interview with an interviewing committee
- Pass a background investigation
To begin exploring, download the application here.