DPDTip - Submit an Anonymous Tip
Use Tip411 to submit an anonymous tip to the Duluth Police Department about crimes, suspicious activity, or other non-emergency concerns. During an emergency situation, if you witness a crime in progress, or want to report a crime, call 911 immediately. This is NOT a substitute for calling 911.
You are encouraged to submit a tip with accurate, actionable, detailed information. Tip submissions to DPD are NOT monitored 24/7.
How to submit a tip
There are three different options that you can take to submit an anonymous tip to the Duluth Police Department.
- Text Message
- Text keyword 'DPDTip' and your tip with the ICR number if applicable to 847411
- Online Web-Based Tip Portal
- Complete the online form by clicking the 'tip 411' graphic
- Download the 'DuluthPD' app
- Can be downloaded on the iTunes App Store or the Google Play Store
Provide any relevant, useful information in your tip as to who, what, when, and where the crime occurred. You can also include an image or video. Once your information has been entered, submit the tip. You should receive confirmation that we received your tip and you could be asked follow-up questions. You can remain anonymous or provide your information if you wish.