Earned Sick and Safe Time Task Force
On May 29, 2018, the Duluth City Council adopted Ordinance No. 10571 establishing minimum standards for earned sick and safe time in the City of Duluth. The Ordinance takes effect of January 1, 2020.
Read the full text of the Ordinance here.
The Earned Sick and Safe Time Task Force gathers information, collects public input, proposes the best options for implementing ESST policies and brings forward policy recommendations.
Minutes will be posted after they have been approved by the Task Force.
- LISTENING SESSION 02-26-2018
- Policy Options Survey Results August 2017
- Employee Survey Results
- Employer Survey Results
- Council Presentation - Survey Summary June 2017
- Council Presentation - ESST Options June 2017
- ESST Community Listening Session
- Paper Survey Information Feedback on Options
- July Listening Sessions
- Final Recommendations
- ESST Powerpoint Options
Meeting Time and Place:
- The ESST meets the second and fourth Wednesday of every month.
- Meeting Agendas are posted below when they are made available, identifying the dates, time, and location of the meeting.
|06/28/2017||6-28-17 ESST Agenda|
|06/14/2017||6-14-17 ESST Agenda|
|05/22/2017||5-24-17 ESST Agenda|
|05/10/2017||5-10-17 ESST Agenda|
|03/08/2017||Cancelled - 3/8/17 ESST Meeting|
|02/01/2017||Special Meeting - ESST|
|01/20/2017||1/25/2017 ESST Agenda|
|12/22/2016||12/28/2016 ESST Agenda|