Fire Department

Blight Complaint

Please note, due to COVID-19, we will track the complaints that come in but may not be able to address them until the City of Duluth has returned to normal operations. 

We understand that it is frustrating to see blight in our neighborhoods, but please be patient with us and your neighbors during these times. We will all work together to ensure our neighborhoods are clean as soon as possible. Thank you for your patience.

If you need to report an abandoned vehicle, blight, illegal dumping, hoarding or other complaints please fill out our online form:

All complainant information is confidential. To ensure there is no confusion with the location of the complaint, we may need to contact you. Without contact information, we may not be able to address the concerns.