Fire Department


All tenant, unlicensed rental and blight complaints must be submitted via these forms.

Tenant complaints, we will reach out to you once we have received your submitted complaint and attached documentation.  

Note: Any tenant complaints regarding lack of heat, water or electricity can be submitted by calling 218-730-4380.

Due to an increased amount of complaints, all blight and abandoned vehicle complaints will be added to our list and will be inspected in the order we received them. Please note, we will not be contacting every person who submits a blight complaint, we will only contact you if we have questions.

Note: all complainant information is confidential, we ask that an active phone number or email be submitted in case we need clarification. If we do not receive a way to contact you, we will not be able to process the complaint.

Any questions can be submitted to

We ask that you please be patient, as there is a high call/complaint volume right now.