Report a Street Light Issue

Any streetlight mounted to a WOODEN POLE belongs to Minnesota Power. If you have a question or concern about one of these streetlights, please call Minnesota Power at 722-2641. A computer answering machine will ask you to state the name of the person that you wish to speak with. Answer by saying "operator", and you will be connected to a person in customer service.  They will want to know the exact location and a description of what is happening, such as being totally out, cycling on and off, or damaged.

Otherwise, please fill out the form below.