City Clerk

Charitable Gambling Licensing


Minnesota Gambling Control Board, Suite 300 South, 1711 W. County Rd. B, Roseville  MN  55113. 
(651) 539-1900.
Go to for information and application forms.

City Clerk, 318 City Hall, 411 W. 1st St., Duluth  MN  55802. 
(218) 730-5500.

PROCEDURE:  An application is requested (or downloaded from from the Minnesota Gambling Control Board.  Once completed, the City Clerk's Office signs off on the application BEFORE it is returned to the state.