- Parking Lot
- Picnic Area
- Wedding Rental
- Picnic Tables
- BBQ Grills
- Hiking Trails
- Public Access Restroom
Enger Park rests above Duluth’s West End on a site once called Grand Mountain. The park and adjacent golf course were developed on land purchased with money donated by West End furniture dealer Bert Enger in 1921. His 1931 will included more money for the park’s development, and in 1939 Enger Tower was built in the park in his honor. Today the park includes the American-Japanese Peace Bell, a gift from Duluth’s sister city of Ohara-Isumi, and serves as a popular location for weddings.
The park gate is closed to allow the grounds to dry out. The tower remains locked at this time, as we can't maintain the steps in the event of a Spring ice storm. Park users are still welcome to walk through the park.
Read more on the complete history of this park.
Reserve This Park
Permits for the picnic area and weddings are available.
Reserve this Park
16th Avenue West & Skyline Parkway