Brewer Park/Bellevue Park
- Parking Lot
- Mountain Biking
- XC Skiing
Located in West Duluth, Brewer Park sits on land donated to Duluth in 1926 by Frank Brewer of Duluth Crushed Stone, who once owned the site. The smaller Bellevue Park was acquired by the city in 1889. Their combined 43 acres feature over five miles of mountain bike trails, rock climbing and bouldering opportunities, and cross country skiing. A portion of the Superior Hiking Trail winds through the parks.
Read more on the complete history of this park.
2588 Haines Rd., Duluth, MN 55811