Appeals of property valuation may be made in writing by:
- Delivery of a letter or appeal form to the City Finance Department in City Hall, Room 120 by 4:30PM on Wednesday, May 8, 2019.
- A letter or appeal form mailed with a Postmark of Wednesday, May 8, 2019 or earlier to: City Finance Department, 411 W 1st St Room 120, Duluth, MN 55802
- E-mail to the City Finance Department by midnight on Wednesday, May 8, 2019 to: Treasury@DuluthMN.gov
- Submission of the appeal form below by midnight on Wednesday, May 8, 2019. Note that attachments cannot be added to this form.
- Completing an appeal in person on Wednesday, May 15, 2019 at 4:30 PM with City of Duluth staff.
Appeals presented in person to the Board may be made by:
- Calling the City Finance Department to make an appointment. For a set appointment time, your appointment must be made by calling 218-730-5350 by 4:30 PM on Wednesday, May 8, 2019.
- Walk-in on Wednesday May 15, 2019 at 4:30 PM. Scheduled appointments will be heard first and walk-ins will be heard on a first-come, first-serve basis as the Board is able to hear them.
- Please refer to page 4 of the Appellant Booklet for information on what to bring to your appeal.
Appeals may be submitted on our website below. You cannot submit attachments through our web form, please consider E-mailing if you have additional information to include.