City of Duluth - Redistricting
In response to the 2020 census, the city of Duluth is required to redraw the boundaries of election districts to ensure that the people of each district are equally represented. The Duluth City Council is responsible for determining whether the population of each council district is substantially the same and, if not, the council must establish new boundaries that equalize (as nearly as possible) the number of people in each council district. In addition, the city is also required to establish (or reestablish) precinct boundaries as part of the redistricting process
The Duluth City Council is responsible for establishing the new precinct boundaries.
Go here to learn more about their membership.
How can I attend a City Council meeting or give my opinion regarding redistricting?
- The City Council meeting schedule can be found here
- To leave comments for the City Council you can also email them at firstname.lastname@example.org
Redistricting Data & Proposed Maps
Council District Maps:
1 2 3 4 5
P.L 94-171 Redistricting Data
Reformatted Redistricting Data
- Updated Polling Stations Duluth
- Council Districts 2022 Preliminary
- Precincts 2022 Preliminary
- State Senate Districts 2023
- State House Districts 2023
- Council Districts 2012
- Census Blocks 2020 Duluth