Duluth, a four-season city with 11,000 acres of green space alongside the greatest lake in the world, has miles and miles of trails that allow for travel on foot, skis, bike or snowmobile.Read more...
Check out the City Calendar of Events for information on activities, meetings and more.Event Listing...
• Population: 86,211
• Land area in square miles: 67.79
• Persons per square mile: 1,272
• Sister Cities: Petrozavodsk, Russia; Thunder Bay, Canada; Oharo-Isumi City, Japan; Växjö, Sweden
Safely and securely pay your water & gas bill online. Pay Now...
Apply for, pay for and print some types of permits online using the city of Duluth's online permitting system. More info...
Keep updated on areas of our site by signing up to be notified by email. Subscribe Now...
Find information about individual properties, assessment changes, and boards of appeal and equalization. Property Details Search
Report a snow related issue, find resources and more regarding the winter season. Winter Watch
Emily was elected Mayor of Duluth in November 2015 with 72% of the vote. She was inaugurated on January 4th, 2016.More info...
What is E-Reporting?
E-reporting is an internet method of reporting crimes that have no active leads and do not require a police officer to respond.
Can I use E-Reporting in place of calling 911?
No, E-Reporting is to be used only for specific cases that do not require a police officer to respond.
Make sure you don't need a police officer to take the report
What are the types of incidents that can be reported through E-Reporting?
1. Theft of property in which there is no physical evidence or suspect information
2. Theft from motor vehicle in which there is no physical evidence or suspect information
3. Lost property
4. Damage to property in which there is no physical evidence or suspect information
5. Damage to vehicle in which there is no physical evidence or suspect information and is not a traffic related incident. *Note: When another vehicle causes damage and leaves the scene without providing their information, call 911. A squad will be dispatched to take the report. Do not use this online system to report Hit & Run damage.
Can I track the progress of my report?
Yes, upon completion of your e-report, you will receive a confirmation email with a password to check the status of your report.
[ CONTACT ]
Follow the DPD:
Mike TuskenChief of Police