Duluth, a four-season city with 11,000 acres of green space alongside the greatest lake in the world, has miles and miles of trails that allow for travel on foot, skis, bike or snowmobile.Read more...
Check out the City Calendar of Events for information on activities, meetings and more.Event Listing...
• Population: 86,211
• Land area in square miles: 67.79
• Persons per square mile: 1,272
• Sister Cities: Petrozavodsk, Russia; Thunder Bay, Canada; Oharo-Isumi City, Japan; Växjö, Sweden
Safely and securely pay your water & gas bill online. Pay Now...
Apply for, pay for and print some types of permits online using the city of Duluth's online permitting system. More info...
Keep updated on areas of our site by signing up to be notified by email. Subscribe Now...
Find information about individual properties, assessment changes, and boards of appeal and equalization. Property Details Search
Report a snow related issue, find resources and more regarding the winter season. Winter Watch
Emily was elected Mayor of Duluth in November 2015 with 72% of the vote. She was inaugurated on January 4th, 2016.More info...
1. Contact one of the three credit reporting agencies. A Fraud Alert will be automatically placed on each of your credit reports within 24 hours.
Ask them to include messages on your credit report indicating that no new credit should be granted without your personal approval. This is generally for Identity Theft and Stolen Credit Cards.
CREDIT BUREAU FRAUD DEPARTMENTS
2. Contact the security departments of the appropriate creditors or financial institutions for all accounts that have been fraudulently accessed or opened. Ask each creditor to provide you and your investigating law enforcement agency with copies of the documents showing fraudulent transactions. You may have difficulty getting this documentation, but do not give up. You will need this information to help track down the perpetrator.
If you develop additional information after the initial report, call the Duluth Police Financial Crimes Unit at (218)730-5160.
THEFT PREVENTION TIPS:
[ CONTACT ]
Follow the DPD:
Mike TuskenChief of Police