City Clerk

Vacation Permit (Alley, Easement or Street)

INITIAL CONTACT:  Planning Division, 208 City Hall, 411 W. 1st St., Duluth  MN  55802.

FORM:    Contact the Planning Division at the number below.

FEES:  See Fee Scheduleplus County Recorder filing fee.

TELEPHONE NUMBER:  (218) 730-5580.

PROCEDURE:  Prospective applicant should meet with Planning Division prior to making an application to determine issues, need and probable options.  Application is submitted to the Planning Commission and, if approved, makes a recommendation to the City Council.  The City Council may approve a resolution vacating the requested area.  If approved, the vacation resolution is filed with the County Recorder and/or Registrar of Titles.

Jeff Cox
City Clerk/City Council Secretary
City Hall, Room 330
411 West First Street
Duluth, MN 55802



City of Duluth, 411 West First Street, Duluth, Minnesota 55802
©2014 City of Duluth, Minnesota. All Rights Reserved | Disclaimers | Contact the City | Sitemap
Follow the City of Duluth City Facebook Page City's Twitter Feed City Youtube Channel